Tuesday 2 June 2009

yesterday in the garden

This little lad is growing up so quickly and I don't get to see him very much - only when his Granny, my eldest daughter Jackie brings him to see me. He was so proud of the fact that he was wearing his brother Rio's (not my GGS) Chelsea kit - he kept telling me, and he knew it was 'Chelsea' too.
















I have managed to plant out some of my seedlings - wasn't sure how far apart to plant them so they are about 6" apart. Hope they grow and don't get eaten by the slugs! I have resported to slug pellets.........

2 comments:

QuiltSue said...

love the ladybird on your counter widget.

Sounds like you had a good day what with planting and visitors?

Sewing Granny said...

Dont know how I got the ladybird Sue......

and it looks as though I have made up another new word in this blog.....'resported' should have been 'resorted' my bent fingers often hit two keys together.....think I might keep this word in my personal dictionary.