Thursday 6 November 2008

This and That


We have yet another dull, cloudy damp day here so I am spending it indoors sewing....I am making a quilt for my Grandson James - this is James playing in the garden during the summer this year. He is three and loves worms and creepy crawlies just like all boys and I found a caterpiller for him - he was facinated by the way it crawled - "not like a worm Gran Gran" !
So - when I saw the caterpiller fabric from Makeower I just had to have it - I found it at FoQ this summer and bought it from Patchwork Corner, they had done a pack of matching fabrics and they also had some lovely fabric for the back of the quilt. Well it is nearly finished - photo later! I have enjoyed making this quilt, it has been such fun, that I have ordered more of the fabrics to make another for grandson Joshua who is five. I already have a quilt (BOM) that I am making for his sister Emily so when they are both ready I will give them to them. This will probably be after Christmas as the BOM doesn't finish till February - so perhaps they will be ready for Joshua's birthday at the end of that month. We will see........

-

No comments: