Saturday 15 November 2008

boys!


What a busy day today! Firstly Jackie arrives almost for breakfast with her grandson Louie - he is a darling, walking very well now and knows what he wants.....and holds great long conversations in a language no one can understand - but seems to mean something!


Then Kevin comes in for lunch - he has borrowed my KA for the last 10 days and gave it back ot me yesterday - he wanted to re-fill the tank but Tesco had no fuel yesterday so he is going to do it after lunch. We had barely finished when Stuart came with Charlotte - who I have not seen for a couple of months - she is now taller than me and growing to be a beauty and at 13 is very self assured.


The lads stay most of the afternoon, so Charlotte and I had some nice girly time together - looking at fabrics - for some reason that I didn't find out she wants some leopard print fabric - I told her that there was none in my stash, but she looked any way! she showed me her Beebo blog and told me how to get into it - I always learn something new from her.


The boys have now all gathered at Stuarts house to watch the Chelsea away game against West Brom. so I have the house to myself for a while - I have made Brian promise to take me out for a meal when he comes home.

2 comments:

sewali said...

Hello Granny, glad you had a nice day with family! I'm not sure I've got leopard print fabric, but I've got quite a good collection of animal prints, let me know if I can help!

Sewing Granny said...

thank you Sewali but I think she has now forgotten all about it......she is a bit of a scatter brain! and jumps from one idea one another ....