Monday 10 November 2008



On Thursday last week some stupid boy did this damage to our car .... DH was waiting at a junction on a roundabout and a lad in a Landrover hit him! DH says it's a pity that it wasn't an ordinary saloon car cos our tow bar would have caused him a lot of damage!

The car has just been collected by the repairers and taken away and now we are wiating for a hire car!

Dh is fine except for whiplash......he went to see the Doc this morning as he has had an uncomfortable wekeend - the pain didn't start till late Friday - apparently this is normal. So now he is on Ibruprofen to reduce the inflamation...... if it's not one thing in this household at the moment it's another!

Having finished the Caterpiller quilt I am hunting for something to do - looking through some boxes I came across a quilt top I finished a long while ago - it needs quilting - but it's hugh - I need something to do by hand when I am at my groups afternoon meeting.......but is this to big to handle? when laid on my bed it almost touches the ground on three sides! I know it needs doing but it's going to be a long time in the doing! Going to see what else besides hexagons I cna find.....I'll let you know later what I find!

2 comments:

Kath said...

Gosh, how awful. I hope the Man of the House is feeling better now. Whiplash can sneak up on you - and hang around.

Sewing Granny said...

It did just that Mrs Flum. he is still having problems even after Christmas......they othersides solicitors wat to settle ut we are not sure if what they are offering is enough as we don't know how long the pain will go on for.