Sunday 9 November 2008

another finished quilt



I have finally finished 'The Hungry Caterpiller' quilt . The label is sewn on and it is now with my Great grandson James. I gave it to my daughter Jackie to give to him so I don't know how it has been recieved - ah well......I expect I will find out soon. Ihad great fun making this and am looking forward to making Joshua's one.

On Friday I went to London with the group of ladies that I sew with on a Wednesday afternoons, we went to see Mumma Mia at the theatre in Piccadilly. We had our lunch at Garfunkles in Leicester Square, then had a wander round an arcade and were in our seats by 4:45pm - what a great show - if you ever have the opportunity of seeing this show do so! It was great fun, a little cheeky but still fun. We arrived back home about 9:30pm - very tired but we had a good day out. I think I would now like to go and see the cinema production - just to compare the two.

2 comments:

Kath said...

Lovely colourful quilt Granny. I (and my older grand-daughter) love the story.

Sewing Granny said...

I have the makings for another of these quilts now and will start it soon. Great fun ot make!