Tuesday 13 May 2008

Travelling again

We have packed the van again and taken it to a CL near Upton on Severn because I want to go to the Malvern Quilt show again - I think this is the best of the small shows and sets the standard for the others during the year.


We took the van away yesterday but are home again (minus van) because DH has to go to the hospital in the morning - 8am to be precise! it will take us over an hour to get there in the morning traffic!! I shall be glad when this appointment is over then we will know more about his TIA and what to expect in the future - as this is his second one in 18 months it is quite likely that he will have more, but will they get worse? what do we do about them? how can we stop them happening?


The site we are on is not large and is some ones very large garden, so we have a lot of contact with the owner, a nice man, retired as we are and who will make sure our empty van is OK over night.

Our younger daughter also has had to go to the hospital this week - she had a breast reduction last October and has gone for a check up - but - she also has a decision ot make - does she go under the knife again or not - the surgeon thinks he could have made them smaller for her - he wanted to take her down to a 32 D or DD but has only gone as far as a 32 G which is much better than her previous measurement of 32 K......When I phoned her she said that she had told him that she would leave them as they are - I'm glad - the thought of her having more surgery was too much for this Mother! I know she is 40 but she is still the last of my children and is still my baby!

I promise that I will take lots of photos of the quilt show and I will show general veiws but not individual quilts and those of you that I meet at at some later date I will show the quilt photos.

No comments: