Monday 3 August 2009

Oh NO!

This morning about 9am I phoned Stuart to see if they had been OK over night........well I wasn't expecting the answer! As they were waking up one of the wardens came and asked them to move the van as we had put into a 'tents' only area! Stuart does not have a tow bracket on his firms car so we have been back to the New Forest today and moved it for them! when we arrived they had already taken the awning down and everthing was ready to move - but they were no where to be seen! they hadn't expected us so soon and had gone for a bike ride!

Everything done, and we were home again by 4:30pm but now I am absolutly shattered! I shall be in bed before 9pm I think!

2 comments:

sewali said...

Oh crumbs, you were meant to be resting today! Ain't that sod's law.

QuiltSue said...

Oh No indeed. Hope you can take it easy today?