Tuesday 10 June 2008

Cumbria here we come!

Well - we are ready for the off again - the van is packed with summer clothes, winter clothes and walking boots........not that I am planning to walk up and down fells.......but himself likes a walk!

We are hoping to leave here about 9am in the morning but first He has an exam to get over! he is sitting an accountancy exam this evening - no I don't know why he's doing it! because he can I suppose!

I don't know how long it will take us to get to our destination as we will stop when the driver gets tired and start again when he has rested - no he doesn't let me drive him! and I have never towed the van!..........If we were not towing it would take about 4 1/2 hours at approx 70mph - with the van - who knows?

Mrs Bilbo I will phone you when we have arrived at our destination to let you know we are safe and well and perhaps to make arrangements for Thursday - OK? I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have been doing to that garden of yours, and to meeting your other half againand of course 'the Hairy one'.

No comments: