Tuesday 31 July 2012

Postcard displayer!

While the Nation celebrated the Queens Jubilee with a long holiday, I went (with some very special friends) to a Quilting Retreat held by a lovely couple Kate and David Ranson, called Come to Quilt is the name of their business and it is in the heart of the country near Taunton Somerset. This lovely couple looked after us superbly! the meals were to die for..and Kate allowed us to 'do our own thing' but also gave us a project to do 'if we wanted to'.  I didn't manage to finish mine at the time and told Kate that I would post a picture of it when I did (after my trip to Canada for three week which followed ).
So Kate here is my 'Post card display hanging'? I have added some of the postcards I have had sent to me over the years and the one I did 'in class', I know that a couple of them are Christmas ones but theyfitted the pockets well.

No comments: