Tuesday 3 July 2012

Begining again!



I showed you the beggining of this challenge quilt last year - here it is finished - well almost - I have added double circles of brown applique to the corners of the quilt to try and balance it out a bit .  Better get it out of the cupboard and take another photo of it I suppose.  Each of the borders were dictated to us by the Thameside Quilt group,  one border every two months.First the width of the border then what style of patchwork then a 'special' requirement.  The last border was to be 13" wide with curves and the special requirement was lof cabin! they are in the corners..........


I have promised friends that I will restart this blog, they keep coming to look (they say!) and I haven't put anything in it! So here we go:- to start with there will be just a record of the quilts I have made since I last posted and then maybe more about me and the family and what we get up to!
Ok I've made a start - more tomorrow I hope!

No comments: