Monday 22 February 2010

Birthdays

Although his birthday isn't till Thursday, Joshua had a party yesterday afternoon.  He shared the party with another 7 year old also named Joshua - Mummies then can share the cost! They went to a local play area called Little Angels.  It is like a giant climing frame made with metal rods (scaffold?) commando nets, rope walkways, bouncy castle like stuff, tubes, a plastic ball pit,  shutes and a massive slide. great fun if you are between 3 and 12.  After the fun they had chicken and chips in a basket and plenty of soft drinks.
Grown ups are not allowed on to the equipment unless it is to help a little one get up and down the steep steps and commando nets but I went on it.......hehe.......I just love slides and this one was superb! long and bumpy! My son-in-law was amazed that I had done this and I got away with it because I made Emily (4) take me to it and go down with me.......




Joshua was telling me the other day that he had lost anpther tooth and this photo shows that it was a bottom one - his two new top ones are growing well.  Don't they look funny when they have a gap in the front - we had been teasing him over Christmas about the top  gap but the teeth have grown so quickly.

Mummy Sarah made the cake - Joshua is obsessed with Lego so of course his cake had to be a lego brick! he loved it. I didn't get any as it was all eaten by the children but Sarah is making another identical for Thursday afternoon's tea, so we shall go and have some then.

No comments: