Sunday 21 February 2010

Although I haven't been posting lately I have been busy,one of the quilts shown is now finished and the other is well on it's way. 




The bag I made in a few days and has been on it's first outing, I made the handles a lot longer than they are now and found that they were too long so I have altered them - I can still get them over my shoulder, so I am happy about that!

These little pin cushions have been mad using paint palets, circles of fabric, wadding and a hot glue gun! they are for friends of mine as pressies.
















I have done quite a lot of sewing over the last couple of months as my DH has been so very poorly and has done nothing but sleep - he missed christmas totally as well as the New year celebrations - he is now on the mend but has to watch what he is doing as being inactive for so long has meant that he has lost o lot of strength .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda, Lovely to see you blogging again. Love your new bag you can never have too many bags, can you?? Love Debi

Sewing Granny said...

thank you - by the way I haven't forgotten that I said I would send you the pattern of the bag you liked. Would you like this one too?