Saturday 27 December 2008



Well, we have had a super Chrismas! Youngest Daughter Sarah made her house available for us all to gather in and we each took something for the meal. There was just one missing from the whole family and that was my eldest Grandchild Terry - he decided to spend it with his girlfriend and their baby son Louey. So we sat fourteen down for dinner.

Sarah has had a new extension built and the family gathered in there before and after dinner - she can seat us all.......it is that big! and what is usually their sitting room became the dining room - it worked very well, but a lot of furniture moving - we have to go and collect our dining room chairs later today - and my shoes - we just could not find them when we were leaving - so I came home in my slippers!

I got what I wanted from my Secret Santa - the dvd of Mama Mia - which I watched yesterday afternoon while the boys were all watching Chelsea win in the freezing cold.

No comments: