Wednesday 23 April 2008

Changes

As you can see I have been 'playing' ! I didn't like the fact that the writing was just down the middle and I didn't like the fact that my paragraphs were ignored and then all ran into one another! We will see how this one goes for a while - don't think I have finished playing - you may visit tomorrow and find it different again!

Well! we have booked a caravan site just out side Newhaven from tomorrow till Tuesday - so there will be quiet from me for a few days. I haven't see my sister since Christmas and this is the main reason for going to E. Sussex. This is a new site for us - we like to go to one in Alfriston in an old apple orchard or to one in Falmer on a farm on the Downs, but we were unable to get into them because they were already full. These little basic sites only take five vans and only provide water, electrics (sometimes) and sewerage disposal! they are always quiet and sometimes very beautiful - often we are the only ones there!

No comments: